EIHL bosses have agreed the final part of the jigsaw to formally close off the 2019/20 season. Read more»
Amerigol Latam Cup
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|5.||Brian Baxter||F||Team Mexico||5||6||6||12||0||0|
Round robin tournament with semifinals and finals
- from 2013 to 2018: Pan-American Tournament
- from 2018 to present: Amerigol Latam Cup
- Latam Cup 2019 unveiled calendar (22 Jun 2019)
- Mexico Wins First Ever Ice Hockey Gold at Pan-Am (12 Jun 2017)
- Pan-Am: Shutouts Spotlight the Action in Mexico (09 Jun 2017)
- Pan-Am: Colombia and Brazil Look Good, Chile Makes History (08 Jun 2017)
- Chile Wins First Ever Ice Hockey Game (08 Jun 2017)
Colombia triumphs at LaTam Cup
Colombia won the third title of Latam Cup (formerly known as Pan-American Tournament), played in Coral Springs, Florida in the last weekend. Colombia closed tournament with a perfect record, by beating all others participants with big scores, including a 10-0 in the semifinals against newcomer Venezuela and 12-3 in the grand final against Mexico B, previously winner 5-4 in a thriller semifinal against Argentina.
Brazil finished last in the qualifying group with no points.
The previous editions of LaTam Cup were played in Mexico City, under the umbrella of Mexican Federation.
(12 Nov 2018)
Check all results and rosters on eurohockey LaTam Cup page
Pan-American tournament teams announced
The Brazilian Federation reported that Brasil, Colômbia, México A and B, Argentina A and B are the teams partecipating in third edition of Pan-American tournament, held in Mexico City from 6 to 12 June.
"I'm very exited about the Pan-American and the future of icehockey in Brazil - said Brazilian national team American coach Jens Hinderlie - We have a lot of skilled athletes here who can play hockey at good level, we need more icetime"
Brazil, bronze medal last year, announced the roster for the tournament
Pan-American tournament dates announced
The third edition of Pan-American tournament will be played, as the previous ones, at Icedome Arena in Mexico City from 06 to 12 June 2016 with a men and women tournament, organized by Mexican Federation.
Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Panamá, Jamaica, USA, Canada, Argentina and México are the countries invited. At moment only Argentina, beside host Mexico, confirmed partecipation.
Last year Colombia surprisingly won the tournament beating Mexico 4-3SO in the final
Mexico will host again Panamericano
Mexican Federation announced the II Pan American Ice Hockey Tournament will held in June from 03 to 07 at the Icedome Rink in Mexico City.
Last season Mexico hosted the first edition of the tournament, won by Canada
Canada wins Colombia in Pan-American debut
In the only game of the day, Canada opens its Pan-American tournament in Mexico with a 9-3 victory against Colombia. Former Ohio University and Idaho Steelheads Kyle Reed and former EV Landshut Marc Rancourt both scored three goals.(04 Mar 2014)
|08 Sep 2019||Colombia - Jamaica||2-3 SO|
|08 Sep 2019||Team Mexico - Venezuela||3-2|
|08 Sep 2019||Puerto Rico - Rest of the World||2-6|
|08 Sep 2019||Mexico B - Brazil B||3-1|
|08 Sep 2019||Team Mexico - Jamaica||0-6|
|08 Sep 2019||Colombia - Venezuela||7-4|
|08 Sep 2019||Mexico B - Rest of the World||2-3 OT|
|08 Sep 2019||Brazil B - Puerto Rico||0-6|
- Youngest player: Brody Lim (16 years)
- Oldest player: Donovan Tait (50 years)
- Shortest player: Federico Portillo (172 cm)
- Tallest player: Anthony Marshall (196 cm)
- Nationalities: Argentina (20), Brazil (17), Canada (16), Chile (14), Colombia (13), Finland (1), Great Britain (2), Italy (2), Jamaica (1), Mexico (18), Slovakia (1), Turks and Caicos Islands (1), USA (12), Venezuela (19)
- Highest win: Chile - Team Mexico