After awarding the title with an unpopular decision, the Executive Committee of the Slovak Ice Hockey Association retraces its steps: Extraliga 2019/2020 will not have a champion. ... Read more»
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: IIHF
- Year of start: 2012
- WWW: http://www.iihf.com/
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|5.||Jay de Ruiter||F||Netherlands||5||3||5||8||8||4|
The teams play a single round-robin series. Each team plays each opponent once.
The winner of the event will be promoted to Division II Group A. The last-ranked team will be relegated to Division III Group A.
Until 2011 Division 2B was at the same level as 2A
Serbia wins in Belgrade
The Serbian U18 team won promotion from the World U18 Championship Div. 2B on home ground in Belgrade. The Netherlands were on top of the standings before the last day but lost to China 3-2 to finish third. Belgium were relegated after losing all five games.(01 Apr 2019)
World U18 Championship Div 2B has started(20 Mar 2012)
|31 Mar 2019||Serbia - Belgium||12-2|
|31 Mar 2019||Netherlands - China||2-3|
|31 Mar 2019||Australia - Croatia||1-5|
- Youngest player: Kailin Chen (15 years)
- Oldest player: Luka Goršić (18 years)
- Shortest player: Tommi Lovak (160 cm)
- Tallest player: Mick Op De Beeck (201 cm)
- Nationalities: Australia (21), Belgium (20), China (22), Croatia (22), The Netherlands (22), Serbia (22)
- Highest win: Serbia - Belgium
- Season average attendance: 285