IIHF President expressed a clear position on the situation in Ukrainian hockey during a meeting with the Federation Read more»
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: Svenska Ishockeyförbundet
- WWW: http://stats.swehockey.se/
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|14 Sep 2021 |||Gabrijel Gmaz (D)||KHL Sisak||AIK Hockey Härnösand|
|26 Jul 2021 |||David Printz (C)||Djurgårdens IF||Rögle BK|
|25 Jan 2021 |||Vito Idzan (F)||Nyköpings SK||KHL Mladost Zagreb|
|11 Jan 2021 |||Erik Potšinok (F)||Borås HC||Vipers Tallinn|
J18 Elit is the 2nd level Under-18 league in Sweden. It is played in 4 regional divisions. At the Christmas break, the 5 best teams in each of the 4 divisions qualify for J18 Allsvenskan, the highest Swedish Under-18 league.
After Christmas the divisions continue without the 5 best teams.
- from 1950 to 2020: J18 Elit
- from 2020 to present: J18 Regional
Swedish junior leagues are paused
The Swedish Ice Hockey Federation´s executive committee decided yesterday to pause league games for J20 National and J18 Regional due to increased spread of covid-19.
The decision applies from November 11 and at least until the turn of the year.(11 Nov 2020)
- Youngest player: Filip Ekberg (14 years)
- Oldest player: Oscar Wahlberg (18 years)
- Shortest player: Matyas Borak (156 cm)
- Tallest player: Markuss Streikišs (191 cm)
- Nationalities: Austria (2), Canada (1), Croatia (3), Czechia (18), Denmark (4), Estonia (2), Germany (1), Hungary (6), Iceland (1), Latvia (15), Lithuania (1), The Netherlands (1), Norway (16), Poland (1), Russia (1), Slovenia (4), Switzerland (3), Slovakia (14), Sweden (1144)