Home loss for the 2021 champion on the opening day of the Swedish league. Read more»
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: Svenska Ishockeyförbundet
- WWW: http://stats.swehockey.se/
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|14 Sep 2021 |||Gabrijel Gmaz (D)||KHL Sisak||AIK Hockey Härnösand|
|26 Jul 2021 |||David Printz (C)||Djurgårdens IF||Rögle BK|
|25 Jan 2021 |||Vito Idzan (F)||Nyköpings SK||KHL Mladost Zagreb|
|11 Jan 2021 |||Erik Potšinok (F)||Borås HC||Vipers Tallinn|
J18 Elit is the 2nd level Under-18 league in Sweden. It is played in 4 regional divisions. At the Christmas break, the 5 best teams in each of the 4 divisions qualify for J18 Allsvenskan, the highest Swedish Under-18 league.
After Christmas the divisions continue without the 5 best teams.
- from 1950 to 2020: J18 Elit
- from 2020 to present: J18 Regional
Swedish junior leagues are paused
The Swedish Ice Hockey Federation´s executive committee decided yesterday to pause league games for J20 National and J18 Regional due to increased spread of covid-19.
The decision applies from November 11 and at least until the turn of the year.(11 Nov 2020)
- Youngest player: Oscar Davidsson (14 years)
- Oldest player: Lukas Cederholm (17 years)
- Shortest player: Matej Gardon (169 cm)
- Tallest player: Jan Jakubec (181 cm)
- Nationalities: Austria (1), Croatia (3), Czech Republic (3), Estonia (2), Hungary (1), Latvia (2), Norway (8), Poland (1), Russia (1), Slovenia (1), Switzerland (1), Slovakia (5), Sweden (299)