As Sheffield Steelers (EIHL) gear up for a play off push changes were made. Read more»
J18 Elit (SWE)
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: Svenska Ishockeyförbundet
- WWW: http://stats.swehockey.se/
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|17 Sep 2018 |||Simon Johansson (G)||Mora IK||Syracuse Jr. Stars|
|04 Aug 2018 |||Erik Páricka (F)||Dukla Trencin||Nacka HK|
|17 Jun 2018 |||Pal Horvath (F)||Györi ETO HC||Borlänge HF|
|17 Jun 2018 |||Samuel Jakabfy (D)||Györi ETO HC||Borlänge HF|
J18 Elit is the 2nd level Under-18 league in Sweden. It is played in 4 regional divisions. At the Christmas break, the 5 best teams in each of the 4 divisions qualify for J18 Allsvenskan, the highest Swedish Under-18 league.
After Christmas the divisions continue without the 5 best teams.
- Youngest player: Olof Glifford (13 years)
- Oldest player: Axel Hörnfelt (18 years)
- Shortest player: Anton Egle (155 cm)
- Tallest player: Elmer Söderblom (200 cm)
- Nationalities: Austria (4), Czech Republic (8), Denmark (2), Estonia (1), Finland (5), Germany (1), Hungary (6), Japan (1), Latvia (5), Norway (11), Romania (1), Russia (3), Slovenia (1), Switzerland (4), Slovakia (12), Sweden (1409)