As the pandemic continues to ravage ice hockey throughout the world the Scottish Ice Hockey Association decided enough is enough. Read more»
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: Svenska Ishockeyförbundet
- WWW: http://stats.swehockey.se/
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|12 Nov 2020 |||Zackarias Strindlund (F)||Timrå IK||Kovlands IF|
|16 Sep 2020 |||Filip Algeman (C)||Södertälje SK||Hammarby IF Ishockeyförening|
|20 Jul 2020 |||Philip Bertilsson (C)||Karlskrona IK||Vimmerby Hockey|
|01 Jul 2020 |||Jakub Altrichter (F)||Lidingö Vikings HC||Mora IK|
J18 Elit is the 2nd level Under-18 league in Sweden. It is played in 4 regional divisions. At the Christmas break, the 5 best teams in each of the 4 divisions qualify for J18 Allsvenskan, the highest Swedish Under-18 league.
After Christmas the divisions continue without the 5 best teams.
- from 1950 to 2020: J18 Elit
- from 2020 to present: J18 Regional
Swedish junior leagues are paused
The Swedish Ice Hockey Federation´s executive committee decided yesterday to pause league games for J20 National and J18 Regional due to increased spread of covid-19.
The decision applies from November 11 and at least until the turn of the year.(11 Nov 2020)
- Youngest player: Carl Axelsson (14 years)
- Oldest player: Alexander Rånge (18 years)
- Shortest player: Matyas Borak (156 cm)
- Tallest player: Samuel Cápay (185 cm)
- Nationalities: Austria (2), Canada (6), Croatia (2), Czech Republic (15), Denmark (2), Estonia (3), Finland (1), France (1), Great Britain (1), Germany (3), Hungary (4), Iceland (1), Latvia (6), Lithuania (1), The Netherlands (1), Norway (13), Poland (2), Romania (1), Russia (1), Slovenia (2), Switzerland (2), Slovakia (11), Sweden (1318), USA (2)