Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Champions Hockey League will not be played in 2020/21. The CHL Board decided today to cancel the entire season. Read more»
Extraliga U18 (CZE)
- League status: Active
- Youth league: yes, U18
- Administered by: CSLH
- Head manager: Vladimir Schiefner
Did you find any incorrect or incomplete information? Please, let us know.
|28 Oct 2020 |||Patryk Kusak (F)||AZ Heimstaden Havirov||Re-Plast Unia|
|07 Aug 2020 |||Luke Smital (F)||VSK Technika Brno||Slough Jets|
|01 Jul 2020 |||Mario Zalcik (G)||Mountfield HK||JYP Jyväskylä|
|31 May 2020 |||Ondrej Matas (F)||HC Energie Karlovy Vary||Dallas Snipers|
Since 2009/10 season, played with 24 teams divided into three groups. These groups are later split to halves, with top half teams playing each other in Group A, having already secured playoffs, and bottom half teams forming Group B. Top four teams from Group B fill the remaingin four playoff spots.
Winners of quarterfinals advance to the Final tournament played as a single round robin series at a chosen venue.
Bottom team from Group B is relegated.
- 2010-2011: PSG Zlin
- 2009-2010: HC Slavia Praha
- 2008-2009: HC Slavia Praha
- 2007-2008: HC Lasselsberger Plzen
- 2006-2007: HC Hame Zlin
- 2005-2006: HC Vitkovice Steel
- 2004-2005: HC Slavia Praha
- 2003-2004: HC Slavia Praha
- 2002-2003: HC Vagnerplast Kladno
- 2001-2002: HC Ocelari Trinec
- 2000-2001: HC Slavia Praha
- 1999-2000: HC Ceske Budejovice
|26 Oct 2020||HC Kobra Praha - Mountfield HK||3-7|